The following Refund Policy applies to all paid Yardsales.com and Yardsales.com LLC (hereinafter "Yardsales.com") Subscription Services and Premium Memberships.
Annual Non-Renewing Subscriptions
Annual non-renewing subscriptions may be cancelled within seven (7) days of initial registration and the amount paid to Yardsales.com for this subscription will be refunded in full. Yardsales.com will terminate the membership at the time of refund.
Annual Renewing Subscriptions
Annual Premium Membership subscriptions may be canceled within seven (7) days of initial registration, or within seven (7) days of the renewal date. Amounts paid for the “current year” by customer to Yardsales.com for Premium Membership subscription will be refunded to customer in full. Yardsales.com will terminate the membership at time of refund.
Annual renewing Premium Membership subscriptions may not be cancelled more than seven (7) days after initial registration, or more than seven (7) days after the renewal date for the Premium Membership subscription, Yardsales.com will not provide refunds under these circumstances.
How to Request Refund
To have your membership or subscription terminated and fee amount refunded:
- You must Notify Yardsales.com by email sent to:
- Refunds will only be made directly to the credit card initially used and via no other method.
- DO NOT include your credit card account number in this email.
- You must include in the body of the email all other registration information you provided at time of registration so that we may readily identify the applicable membership or subscription. This must include the following information regarding your account:
- date of the transaction
- amount of the transaction
- full name as shown on the credit card
- user name
- email address as shown on the account
- full address and billing address if different
- your phone number
- reason for requesting refund
Yardsales.com reserves the right to revise the terms of this Refund Policy. Any changes made will apply to all memberships created or renewed after the date such change was implemented.